Posted on 25 June 2021
Baludik… but what is it?
This application for free takes young and old to discover La Roche-sur-Yon and its surroundings ! The Tourist Office has created 7 walks to explore different worlds in a fun way. Like a treasure hunt, go from one place to another like in a treasure hunt! To discover the next stage of a walk, games are offered to make the route more fun.
7 Baludik just for you!
- At the origins allows you to go back in time and visit the old town of La Roche-sur-Yon. Follow the stories of the people who knew the city: René Couzinet, Robert Sexé, Florelle, Cécile Sauvage ...
- Dance Napoleon's lost hat, you follow the route of the famous cocked hat that Napoleon, according to legend, forgot during his visit to La Roche-sur-Yon.
- For the youngest, the little bestiary of children allows them to go to the discovery of the animals of the Place Napoléon.
- LaLiterary walk in the footsteps of Benjamin Rabierallows you to listen to 5 of his tales, all embellished with boards by the famous designer.
- If you want to know a little closer the station district, this walk is made for you! Follow in the footsteps of the builders, engineers and architects who worked on the emergence of this beautiful district!
- Finally, lovers of greenery will appreciate the company of the former inhabitants of the Green Valley! They remember every little-known corner of the route Along the Yon.
- And if you want to leave town, follow Secrets of the Valley, and venture on the atypical paths of the magnificent Chaos de Piquet. A walk designed in partnership with the École du Tablier!
Baludik is an appointment with many surprising and magical stories! It is a privileged moment to discover La Roche-sur-Yon in peace. All you need to do to take a breath of fresh air is download the app. for free, put on your shoes, and go on an adventure!